Join the Forever More community
If you are former student of St Thomas More Catholic School, we want to hear from you!
Your experiences since leaving could inspire our current students to fulfil their potential and help htem to feel more confident about their future decision-making. In return, volunteering looks great on your CV.
You choose how and when to help. Register here
How can I help?
- Careers Talk - talking about your career experience can inspire current students. This could be a 10-minute assembly or participation in our Careers Fair held every February.
- Work Experience - providing a work placement or shadowing opportunity could help our pupils gain awareness about work and develop transferable skills.
- Mentoring - mentoring a student for life after school; advising them on their CV, university or career path.
- Women's Leadership Project - help develop women's talents in all areas of life.
Why keep in touch?
In return, you get the opportunity to stay connected with other alumni:
- Alumni newsletter and reunion events.
- Improve your CV by volunteering your time.
- Inspire students by sharing advice and guidance through your experience.
If you are a former pupil of the school, you can also connect with other alumni on our LinkedIn page: here.