Mission and Vision
St Thomas More School Mission
To lead those in our care to grow in their faith and to benefit from an enriching education.
St Thomas More Catholic School Vision
- An Outstanding School
- An inclusive school where gospel values underpin a caring and supporting ethos, manifest in care for each individual.
- A well organised and resourced school, providing first class learning resources and facilities for an all-through 11-19 education.
- Consistently the highest achieving comprehensive school in Haringey at GCSE and A Level!
- A school with high expectations built in and a relentless focus on teaching and learning! "Every lesson - a good lesson".
- A school where students exhibit excellent standards of behaviour, smartness, self reliance, punctuality and politeness!
- A 'healthy school' providing for the Every Child Matters outcomes with facilities and programmes to optimise community welfare.
- An institution where people are proud to work; providing good opportunities and facilities for Continuing Professional Development. An 'Investor in People' Silver and a good employer.
- A school at the heart of the local community: committed to the community, providing a wide range of courses and facilities but having the reputation of an 'academic' school!