Open Evening 29th September & School Tours
We have launched a virtual Open School tour on our website. There are also recordings of a welcome from the Headteacher, an explanation of our admissions process and a message from a current student.
As well as this virtual Open Evening, school tours will take place on Tuesday 29th September from 4.30 to 6.50pm. Extra tours have also been organised during the mornings of Monday 28th September, Thursday 1st and Friday 2nd October. Please make your booking for ONE of these events using the form below.
Please note that in order for the tours to take place the following rules will apply:
- Only allow two people from each household (1 adult and 1 child) will be able to attend the tours;
- No buggies or babies will be allowed;
- Numbers will be strictly enforced in order not to breach government guidelines on social gatherings;
- Each tour will have a maximum of 6 people who must all maintain appropriate social distancing throughout the tour;
- Masks will be compulsory and temperatures will be taken prior to entering the school;
- If you book an appointment and do not arrive at the time of your appointment you will not be admitted;
- If you have any symptoms of Covid-19 you must not attend the tour.
If you try to book an appointment and the maximum number of people allowed at that time has been reached, you will not be able to book that time but must choose another.
As numbers are limited, please do not book an appointment if your child is not currently in Year 6.